Friday 30 December 2011

Staphylococcus treatment (Nutritional and Herbal treatment )

Have you been struggling endlessly with  Staphylococcus?
Have you spent lot’s of money on antibiotics with no relief?
Do you desperately need a cure for the stubborn infection?
Then you need try Swissgarde South Africa’s Herbal and dietary supplements; Aloe Power, Defender & Super Cider. They are very effective for curing Staphylococcus Aureus the natural way.
The products are NAFDAC approved food and herbal extracts  that contain natural antioxidants and antibiotics. They  help to boost the body’s immunity, fight the staph infection and help to deal with the symptoms of Staph. There are no side effects.
Aloe Power – N6,500
1. Aloe Power : Liquid supplement that contains Aloe Vera, Aloe bitters Sutherlandia, Vitamin C & Ginseng
Content – 1Litre for 30 days

Defender N5,000
 2.Defender: Contains Antioxidants With Garlic & Grapeseed Extract
Beta Carotene(300mcg)
Vitamin C(125mg
Selenium(45mcg)
Vitamin E(10 i.u.)
Parsley Leaf Powder(50mg)
Proanthocyanadins(10mg)
Content -Dosage:60 capsules in all for 30 days-

3.African Potato - N5,000
African potato - Contains extracts from the hypoxis plant, sterols and sterolins(healthy plant fats), which help to boost the immune system and normalize the white blood cells. 
Content-Dosage:60 capsules in all for 30 days-
I’ve had great feedback on the products.
Order your products now!!!!! Call 08060778264 , 08023467737 or order from my site :  http://natureandhealth.webs.com/ourproducts.htm
TESTIMONIALS
Mr Okorocha
Engineer (Warri)
“I treated Staphylococcus for 2 years and got no relief. After 4 days of taking Swissgarde’s Aloe Power & Defender, I began to experience relief. For the first time in a long while I slept through the night without waking up unlike the past nights where the worm-like movements would wake me up from sleep. Swissgarde products work.”.
Mr Nonso N.
Trader (Onitcha)
“I must confess the product is working. I used just two days and I noticed  waist-pain reducing. I used to wake up tired because of the Staph, now I wake up like a wounded lion”
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Are you going through STAPHYLOCOCCUS? Doctor Uduehi is your best bet and I am a testimony to his great herbal cure. I suffered staphylococcus aureus for more than a year, and not too long ego I read about Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and after taking his medication all pains were gone. I ran 2 test and they both proof negative which means I am cured and free. Reach him through Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP:+2347084878384

    ReplyDelete